POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : saving pov pics Server Time
6 Sep 2024 04:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  saving pov pics (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: ELindell
Subject: saving pov pics
Date: 27 Mar 1999 12:01:24
Message: <36fd0ee4.0@news.povray.org>
How do I save the POV-ray PICTURE file, instead of just the source *.pov
code?  i.e., as a *.gif or *.jpg?

asp### [at] yahoocom

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: saving pov pics
Date: 27 Mar 1999 12:55:09
Message: <36FD1A7D.4BEB07BC@pacbell.net>
ELi### [at] worldnetattnet wrote:

> How do I save the POV-ray PICTURE file, instead of just the source *.pov
> code?  i.e., as a *.gif or *.jpg?
>
> asp### [at] yahoocom

This is a question that is probably the most often ased question there is.
Lucky for you we have the answer for you. Take a look at the VFAQ located
at the link below. It will answer that question as well as many more you
are likely to have in the future. If it doesn't tell you what you want to
know then come back here and I will try to fill in the blank spots for you.

http://www.students.tut.fi/~warp/povVFAQ.html

There is also a group on this news server called
povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions

I have a faq of Pov tutorials in there that is the most comprehensive list
available on the net. More than you can visit in a day and you may learn
quite a bit by doing so. It covers everything from beginner to advanced.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message