POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : OS X 10.2 Server Time
26 Apr 2024 23:50:18 EDT (-0400)
  OS X 10.2 (Message 1 to 10 of 32)
From: Scott Gammans
Subject: OS X 10.2
Date: 27 Oct 2003 15:45:05
Message: <3f9d83d1$1@news.povray.org>
Can someone please update the Mac OS X 10.2 download page with an ETA for
Release Candidate 3?

http://mac.povray.org/download/macosx102.html

(Please note that I did *not* ask when RC3 would be coming out... I just was
asking if someone on the POV-Ray team would mind updating the download page,
since it's obviously out-of-date now.)

Post a reply to this message

> Can someone please update the Mac OS X 10.2 download page with an ETA for
> Release Candidate 3?
>
> http://mac.povray.org/download/macosx102.html
>
> (Please note that I did *not* ask when RC3 would be coming out... I just was
> asking if someone on the POV-Ray team would mind updating the download page,
> since it's obviously out-of-date now.)

If its obvious there is no need to update the page, is there?  It will be
ready when it is ready.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde