POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : OS X 10.2 : Re: OS X 10.2 Server Time
8 May 2024 05:47:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OS X 10.2
From: Scott Gammans
Date: 29 Oct 2003 09:38:55
Message: <3f9fd0ff$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks Thorsten, for your usual typical rude answer. It's nice to know we
can always count on your charm-free personality for a non-responsive reply.

I already said that I wasn't asking for an ETA answer here in the
newsgroup... all I was doing was alerting the POV-Ray team that the HTML
page on the main website is waaaay out of date and that someone might want
to put an updated page in place. You, of course, couldn't resist the
opportunity to bitch-slap another POV-Ray user for having the temerity to
ask a question.

Tell me, are you this nasty and abrupt in person? (Let me guess: your
response will be "No, I am even worse in person.")