POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : OS X 10.2 : Re: OS X 10.2 Server Time
8 May 2024 15:26:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OS X 10.2
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 29 Oct 2003 18:56:22
Message: <3fa053a6$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3fa04288$1@news.povray.org> , "Scott Gammans"
<dee### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> I *have* been using POV-Ray for a while (2+ years). I cannot recall a single
> time that Thorsten has ever answered a question I've posted without an
> attitude of supreme arrogance and total disdain.

Thanks for reminding me to check this out.  I was sure you asked a similar
question and got a similar answer before:
<http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/20821/>

Oh, and I guess you are also referring to your suggestion in
<http://news.povray.org/povray.general/30888/>, which in the end turned out
to be exactly what I said it would be...

So, you might as well consider that a few of the questions you are asking
and the suggestions you are making are the problem and you just don't want
anybody to tell you the truth even in case you ask for it.  I am sorry, but
this ain't commercial tech support for disgruntled customers supplied by
clueless call center agents whose only job is to make you feel good about a
flawed product.  I won't give you the answer you want, I will tell you the
truth even if it doesn't make you happy.  I think in the end this is the
better way to answer questions.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde