POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : OS X 10.2 : Re: OS X 10.2 Server Time
8 May 2024 01:13:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: OS X 10.2
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 29 Oct 2003 09:51:00
Message: <3f9fd3d4$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3f9fd0ff$1@news.povray.org> , "Scott Gammans"
<dee### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> Thanks Thorsten, for your usual typical rude answer. It's nice to know we
> can always count on your charm-free personality for a non-responsive reply.

Well, you do expected a long and friendly reply to a remark about a fact
that itself suggests the free time of team members is already so limited we
don't have time to update the website yet do have the time to give you a
lengthy reply?

> I already said that I wasn't asking for an ETA answer here in the
> newsgroup... all I was doing was alerting the POV-Ray team that the HTML
> page on the main website is waaaay out of date

So you think we are so stupid that we don't know what is on our *own*
website?  Or what other reason do you have to tell us what is going on on
our website?

> Tell me, are you this nasty and abrupt in person? (Let me guess: your
> response will be "No, I am even worse in person.")

No, in person I wouldn't even have the time to talk to you.  And the people
I do need to talk to usually have even less time than I do, so there is no
pointless conversation...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde