POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray v3.7.beta.9 available. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:14:30 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray v3.7.beta.9 available. (Message 7 to 16 of 26)
<<< Previous 6 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: POV-Ray v3.7.beta.9 available.
Date: 15 Sep 2005 08:44:26
Message: <43296caa@news.povray.org>
Chris Cason wrote:

>   Radiosity
>   ---------
>
>   Radiosity has been re-enabled. Currently it is limited to a single thread
>   and has some issues. As stated for dispersion, we would appreciate assistance
>   in determining where individual issues lie and what influences them.
>
>   Multi-thread support will be added later, once the radiosity code settles
>   down and is functioning as expected in single-thread mode.

No "radiosity mosaic", now?

This tripped me up a bit. (thinking POV-Ray had hung)

--
~Mike

Things! Billions of them!

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 15 Sep 2005 08:50:40
Message: <43296e20@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> No "radiosity mosaic", now?
>
> This tripped me up a bit. (thinking POV-Ray had hung)

No, no progress reporting for that yet.

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 15 Sep 2005 08:52:09
Message: <43296e79$1@news.povray.org>
Raf256 wrote:
> Perhaps any chances for releasing linux binary as well?

This really has been answered more than once now in this group!!!  But as
usual, Raf256 cannot be expected to read old messages and has to ask again :-(

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message