POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Render time counter Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  Render time counter (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Gail Shaw
Subject: Render time counter
Date: 17 Oct 2001 08:41:20
Message: <3bcd7c70@news.povray.org>
The render time counter continues to caount when the render is paused.
On my athlon 1GHz it counts at a rate of about 1 second added to the
render time for every 25 seconds real time. On my Pentium 300 it
adds about 1 second to the render time about every 10 minutes real time.

Also is there any reason the tab size cannot be set to 1 character?

Pov-Ray 3.5 beta 6 Win 95 Athlon 1GHz 256MB
Pov-Ray 3.5 beta 6 Win 2000 Pro Pentium 2 300MHz 128 MB

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Step into the abyss,           *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   and let go.          Babylon 5 *
* Just think of me as the storm before the calm     Magic: The Gathering*