POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Render time counter : Re: Render time counter Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Render time counter
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 19 Oct 2001 01:57:21
Message: <3bcfc0c1@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <newsadmin-despam-@povray-no-spam.org> wrote in message
news:3bcf17e4@news.povray.org...

> You could record a macro and assign it to a key. At least then it's only
one
> keystroke per line. And don't forget that you can set a 'repeat count' for
> the next key you press (Ctrl-R or see the Text menu).

Thanks, didn't know about the repeat count. that'll definatly make my life
easier

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Step into the abyss,           *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   and let go.          Babylon 5 *
* Just think of me as the storm before the calm     Magic: The Gathering*