POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : (Mac) Mesh question Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  (Mac) Mesh question (Message 16 to 25 of 55)
From: Tom Stone
Subject: Re: (Mac) Mesh question
Date: 9 Sep 2001 17:39:46
Message: <3B9BE2F3.2AE2573B@telia.com>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:

>  But if tomorrow someone writes a program to do that, the docs will be
> wrong!!!

That is a rather small concern, isn't it? There's links to PC converters, and
all of them might move to new websites tomorrow, or just get tired of
programming and close down their sites.

>  because if you can write a program, it is not a plataform specific feature,
> and then the documentation will be wrong stating it, isn't?

True. But I'm not very confident that I'm able to actually write one. I'm not a
programmer, and the only software I've created have been targeted to solve
rather unique needs unrelated to raytracing.

Post a reply to this message