POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : (Mac) Mesh question : Re: (Mac) Mesh question Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:25:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (Mac) Mesh question
From: Ken
Date: 9 Sep 2001 22:58:57
Message: <3B9C2D5A.2D02E486@pacbell.net>
Tom Stone wrote:

> Then I've downloaded a very strange version, as I clearly can read:
>
> "9.2.3 How can I convert my scenes from format X to POV-Ray format?
> You can try WCTV2Pov and Crossroads3D by Keith Rule and 3DWin by Thomas
> Baier. "

And that is an FAQ appendix and not technically part of the documentation.
Regardless, I doubt we will add anything about Meshworks in the VFAQ until
we have confirmation that this feature will be supported and is fully
functional. You are more likely to see a reference to it on the official
mac.povray.org site once it has been developed.

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group