POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : (Mac) Mesh question : Re: (Mac) Mesh question Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (Mac) Mesh question
From: Tom Stone
Date: 9 Sep 2001 22:44:41
Message: <3B9C2A6E.5CBFCE5E@telia.com>
Ken wrote:

> Tom Stone wrote:
>
> > Will there be a link to it from the documentation?
>
> Probably not. There is no mention of 3DWin in the mesh2 documentation
> either. The POV-Ray documentation is about POV-Ray, not about third
> party applications.

Then I've downloaded a very strange version, as I clearly can read:

"9.2.3 How can I convert my scenes from format X to POV-Ray format?
You can try WCTV2Pov and Crossroads3D by Keith Rule and 3DWin by Thomas
Baier. "

...with links to both of them. Then, since the documentation isn't
"about third party applications", will these references be removed?

I'm getting the feeling that everyone here would be happier if the Mac
users would shut up. Therefore, I'll contribute to a happier world.