POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : (Mac) Mesh question : Re: (Mac) Mesh question Server Time
31 Jul 2024 10:26:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (Mac) Mesh question
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 9 Sep 2001 19:29:41
Message: <3b9bfb65@news.povray.org>
> I'm just commenting that the documentation seems to imply that
> I can use it, when several hours of searching on the Internet reveals
> that I can't.

  In 2 minutes of research I got this message from Joseph Strout:

  So, better than complaining here, I will be mailing Joshep to demonstrate
him that mesh2 actually works with UV mapping on POV 3.5, and surely you
will have support for it on the next version of Meshworks (which I see is
updated often).

> Isn't it a good thing to save people from that kind of frustration?

  That's not the purpose of the docs, sorry. The will be too long if so...
:)

  Jaime