POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Group animation project proposal Server Time
25 Jul 2024 18:30:58 EDT (-0400)
  Group animation project proposal (Message 10 to 19 of 29)
<<< Previous 9 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Tom Galvin
Subject: Re: Group animation project proposal
Date: 31 Jul 2002 20:53:04
Message: <3d488670$1@news.povray.org>
"Rohan Bernett" <rox### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> W wrote:
> >On Fri, 19 Jul 2002 20:27:02 +1000, Rohan Bernett <rox### [at] yahoocom>
wrote:
> >> I have a great idea for a huge animation project.
> >
> >similiar to http://www.imp.org/ ?
> >

> Sounds a little like my idea.

Except we are only using either public domain stories(like Aesop) or
originals.

Post a reply to this message

From: Rohan Bernett
Date: 4 Aug 2002 05:40:13
Message: <web.3d4cf5d19fdfa9aa2c120f590@news.povray.org>
If the project is being done for free and by the public, who are the
publishers going to sue? Everyone who has ever read the books?

Rohan _e_ii

Post a reply to this message