POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : AI for Povray? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  AI for Povray? (Message 14 to 23 of 23)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: AI for Povray?
Date: 8 Jan 2006 02:40:16
Message: <43c0c1e0@news.povray.org>
Matti Karnaattu <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> If you like to model grass do you set every 100000 blade to scene or do you
> make macro for that?

  So what you want is a powerful scripting language in general, not
"AI support" in particular.

  Thus my original statement holds: "AI" is not a task for the raytracer.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Daniel Hulme
Date: 8 Jan 2006 04:50:16
Message: <20060108095021.4855767a@mekanori.mon.istic.org>
> > If you like to model grass do you set every 100000 blade to scene or
> > do you make macro for that?
>
>   So what you want is a powerful scripting language in general, not
> "AI support" in particular.
I think the OP made that quite clear.

--
I went to the CO guess what he told me guess what he told me | apologies
He said  boy u better learn to like Win  no matter what u do | to Prince

Post a reply to this message