POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : AI for Povray? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:20:11 EDT (-0400)
  AI for Povray? (Message 1 to 10 of 23)
From: Mike
Subject: AI for Povray?
Date: 4 Jan 2006 21:10:00
Message: <web.43bc7fcdfcd7c2ad49a12b420@news.povray.org>
Does anyone know of a good website or resources/artists/individuals who have
explored AI in conjunction w/povray? I'm wondering if its possible to
create an animation using a traditional A* algorithm in povray?

Any information is GREATLY appreciated :-)

-mike

Post a reply to this message

> Does anyone know of a good website or resources/artists/individuals who have
> explored AI in conjunction w/povray? I'm wondering if its possible to
> create an animation using a traditional A* algorithm in povray?

  I cannot even begin to fathom why a raytracer would benefit from
the A* or other algorithms.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message