POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Radiosity reading in rca files what happens Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:37 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity reading in rca files what happens (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Phil Cook
Subject: Radiosity reading in rca files what happens
Date: 20 Jan 2005 10:15:54
Message: <opskwp02vec3xi7v@news.povray.org>
Seems a sily question, but while rendering a scene with radiosity the
computer decided to do a auto restart, this left the rca file available.
So it's done 500 odd lines can I get it to read in the rca and finish the
last 260ish lines if I use:

radiosity{
load_file "file-in.rca"
save_file "file-out.rca"
...settings for radiosity before things went pear-shaped...
}

will it take into account the radiosity of objects it's not rendering from
the rca file?

As I started this before XMas you can understand why I'd like to be able
to start from where it left off and know if this is going to work before I
start it up again :)

--
Phil Cook

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.

Post a reply to this message