POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Radiosity reading in rca files what happens : Re: Radiosity reading in rca files what happens Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity reading in rca files what happens
From: Phil Cook
Date: 2 Feb 2005 04:43:52
Message: <opslkdbhkkc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 2 Feb 2005 01:13:54 -0500, Slime <fak### [at] emailaddress> did
spake, saying:

>> Just finished the final render and blow me down if there isn't a line
>> exactly where one showed up using +srX
>
> I noticed that the line in your image is not perfectly horizontal. Are
> you
> sure it's not a shadow as Steve suggested, or some other coincidence?

I think the non-horizontalness is an illusion caused by the placement of
the spheres, but I've just posted to Steve and I'll start stripping it
down later. Still got 140 lines to go of my small test and either it's
still mosaicing or the focus is wrong, stopped and stripped that out I'll
see what happens. I'll post the 320x240 as a teaser when it's ready :)

--
Phil Cook

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.