POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Radiosity reading in rca files what happens : Re: Radiosity reading in rca files what happens Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:31:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity reading in rca files what happens
From: Phil Cook
Date: 1 Feb 2005 10:00:41
Message: <opslixc8l8c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:14:26 -0000, Phil Cook
<phi### [at] nospamrocainfreeservecouk> did spake, saying:

> Well now I know, as I attempted to restart this without asking (that'll
> teach me) +c is not an option and +srX does produce a line, shoot! Ah
> well take two.

Just finished the final render and blow me down if there isn't a line
exactly where one showed up using +srX, so either a) reading in a
partially completed rca file will do this or b) My scene got messed up; no
bets being taken for option b :) I'll try a full (smaller) render without
any rca data being read and see what happens. I know now you're supposed
to use +c, but I'm curious as too what will happen.

--
Phil Cook

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.