POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Radiosity reading in rca files what happens : Re: Radiosity reading in rca files what happens Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:24:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity reading in rca files what happens
From: Phil Cook
Date: 20 Jan 2005 12:04:21
Message: <opskwu1sjqc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on 20 Jan 2005 11:07:51 -0500, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> did
spake, saying:

>   Simply continue rendering with +C (no need to modify your scene in any
> way). POV-Ray will automatically continue from where it left and take
> the radiosity data in the rca file into account.
>
>   That's exactly the purpose of the rca file (ie. so that +c will work
> also with radiosity).

Yippee so it will take into account information already processed. OOC if
I did do a load_file with a +srX and then join the two images together
would that be equivalent to +c* if I had to switch it to another computer
for some reason?

--
Phil Cook

*manually joining the images afterwards of course.

--
All thoughts and comments are my own unless otherwise stated and I am
happy to be proven wrong.