POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : A bunch of feature requests! Server Time
17 May 2024 01:51:16 EDT (-0400)
  A bunch of feature requests! (Message 40 to 49 of 69)
From: SharkD
Subject: Re: A bunch of feature requests!
Date: 21 Jun 2010 13:12:45
Message: <4c1f9d8d$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/21/2010 1:03 PM, Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> A very interesting conjecture. However, I have a real life, so you will
> have to discuss your conjecture with someone else.
>
> Thorsten

Great. So items on bugtracker will survive based on whether a person has
time in "real life" or, as implied in the other thread, on the attitude
of the person who submitted the item. That sounds EXACTLY like the
intended purpose of a software bug tracking system. In fact, why not
also delete SVN branches because said person mentioned something about
your mother?

--
http://isometricland.com

Post a reply to this message