POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : A bunch of feature requests! : Re: A bunch of feature requests! Server Time
1 Jun 2024 04:41:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A bunch of feature requests!
From: SharkD
Date: 21 Jun 2010 13:12:45
Message: <4c1f9d8d$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/21/2010 1:03 PM, Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> A very interesting conjecture. However, I have a real life, so you will
> have to discuss your conjecture with someone else.
>
> Thorsten

Great. So items on bugtracker will survive based on whether a person has
time in "real life" or, as implied in the other thread, on the attitude
of the person who submitted the item. That sounds EXACTLY like the
intended purpose of a software bug tracking system. In fact, why not
also delete SVN branches because said person mentioned something about
your mother?

--
http://isometricland.com