POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Inverse Kinematics Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:34:31 EDT (-0400)
  Inverse Kinematics (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Subject: Inverse Kinematics
Date: 18 Jul 2003 18:49:09
Message: <3f187965@news.povray.org>
I've been googling a little, but so far couldn't find any
useful results. Maybe I'm not looking in the right
direction, so I thought I'd ask here.

I'm trying to search for some documents which might
give me some insight into how Inverse Kinematics may
be achieved, especially if I want to change amount of
joints and their freedom of rotation. I guess I could
easily cook something which would work for a "standard"
human arm and leg, but I'd rather like it if I can at least
learn about how I might attack multi-joint arms...

Anyone got any reference links I could begin with?

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Nikias v2.0