POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : wicker basket Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:29:37 EDT (-0400)
  wicker basket (Message 5 to 14 of 24)
<<< Previous 4 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Kevin Wampler
Subject: Re: wicker basket
Date: 11 Jan 2001 13:13:08
Message: <3A5DF712.A54A5731@u.arizona.edu>
Chris Colefax posted a scene in p.b.i on 23 Oct 2000 that used his spline
include file to create a wicker basket.  You might want to take a look at
that, the title is "Basket-weaving (fun with spline objects)".  You can find
Chris's include files at http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/1434/

"John M. Dlugosz" wrote:

> What's a good way to make a wicker basket model, using what's available in
> base plus MegaPOV?
>
> --John

Post a reply to this message