POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Palm trees from primatives Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:22:09 EDT (-0400)
  Palm trees from primatives (Message 1 to 10 of 23)
From: Wanderer On The Road
Subject: Palm trees from primatives
Date: 7 Feb 2002 00:19:24
Message: <3c620e5c@news.povray.org>
Ok, I was wondering if there was a reasonably easy way to make palm trees
(well specifally the leaves) from povray primatives with csg, blobs or
whatever. Basically I want to hand code everything in the scene that I can
and am stuck on the palm leaves. Anyone have any ideas?

Post a reply to this message