POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Palm trees from primatives : Re: Palm trees from primatives Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:23:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Palm trees from primatives
From: bob h
Date: 7 Feb 2002 04:49:26
Message: <3c624da6@news.povray.org>
Having thought on this more... spline() in the beta of 3.5 makes it very
easy for the CSG *leaves* to follow a path, which would be the spine of the
whole branch.
Hope I didn't sound too sarcastic before, BTW.  I forgot to toss in a  ;-)
or something.
If you're not understanding what I'm talking about maybe we could move this
to povray.general, except maybe it's too late for that if the answer for you
is going to require some math equations instead  :-)  (which I couldn't help
much with).

bob h