POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Palm trees from primatives : Re: Palm trees from primatives Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:20:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Palm trees from primatives
From: bob h
Date: 7 Feb 2002 11:15:48
Message: <3c62a834@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] mobilixnetdk> wrote in message

> (BTW, I find this question advanced enough for this group.)

All in the perspective.  As you may have noticed I could figure it as both
simple or complex, like many things.
I made a palm tree rendering this morning to try it out using sphere
sections and spline() and sphere_sweep.  I could do plenty more fixing on
it.
I'll post it at p.b.i., mainly because everyone else is posting all kinds of
great stuff and I'm falling so far behind lately.  Got to prevent this crazy
rat race feeling somehow  ;-)

bob h