POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : feature/plugin request Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:28:04 EDT (-0400)
  feature/plugin request (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Psychomek
Subject: feature/plugin request
Date: 10 Feb 1999 13:42:06
Message: <36C1D29B.65EF81E1@cyberhighway.net>
how about a plugin that will actually read :

*.raw, *.3ds, *.prj, *.asc, *.iob, *.obj, *.lwo, *.lws, *.dxf, *.pob,
*.pov, *.obj, *.obt, *.wrl, and a few more ....
I copied these extent ions off of the 3dwin web site....   but as i see
it, it would be better to have a plugin that would read these formats
and allow moray to use them... maybe even make a CSG or a mesh out of
them (which ever would be more feasible). if whoever takes on this
ENORMOUS task perhaps maybe cutting down to the most common formats
(DXF, 3DS, COB, and maybe Lightwave formats)

Post a reply to this message