POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Possible bug? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:27:01 EDT (-0400)
  Possible bug? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Twyst
Subject: Possible bug?
Date: 29 Dec 1998 13:08:21
Message: <36891a95.0@news.povray.org>
Ok, I'm getting some strange things happening with UDO/INC files.

(yes, I know how UDOs work.. )

I use Elefont to make bevelled text, and now, in moray, the wireframe is
wrong. The bevel is an indentation sideways like so:  (excuse the crappy
ascii art)
_____
)____(

instead of
 _____
(_____)

and here's the real stumper...

the RENDERED image MATCHES this. The rendered text is indented in the SAME
way.

Note: Elefont doesn't do indentation...

If you like, I can send a sample set that does this..

Twyst

Post a reply to this message

As well as several other UDO/INC problems. I have done several tests, now
posted on comp.graphics.rendering.raytracing, and they problem, oddly enough,
seems to be that of a normal map or something.

--
"Only after the last tree has been cut down. Only after the last river has
been poisoned. Only after the last fish has been caught. Only then will you

Post a reply to this message