POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Possible bug? : Re: Possible bug? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible bug?
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 29 Dec 1998 18:05:05
Message: <36895F21.64CE2E08@mninter.net>
As well as several other UDO/INC problems. I have done several tests, now
posted on comp.graphics.rendering.raytracing, and they problem, oddly enough,
seems to be that of a normal map or something.

--
"Only after the last tree has been cut down. Only after the last river has
been poisoned. Only after the last fish has been caught. Only then will you