POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Possible bug? : Re: Possible bug? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:15:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible bug?
From: Ken
Date: 2 Jan 1999 00:18:10
Message: <368DABA9.7ACE6279@pacbell.net>
Simon de Vet wrote:

> I've gotton the exact same problem, many times. (I do a lot of text graphics
> :)
>
> I think it is a problem in Elefont, not necessarily Moray, but I don't know
> what the problem is, or how to reproduce it. Usually, though, if I go back
> into Elefont, start from scratch, and re-export, the result is fine. It's an
> oddity for sure, though....
>
> Simon
> http://home.istar.ca/~sdevet

I remember a discussion some time ago concerning problems
with the way elepont exports. There is a recognized bug in
the program and the next build promises to fix this. I just can't
seem to remember what the bug was. I do seem to recall that
Dan Connely was involved in this discussion if that helps.
--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet