POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Possible bug? : Re: Possible bug? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:13:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Possible bug?
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 30 Dec 1998 12:07:24
Message: <368A5CCB.BB8E0DA0@mninter.net>
I couldn't tell anything about the wireframe- too many triangles. But the image is
textured with teh aluminum texture from the libraries, which has no normal mapping.
However, the effect is much like that of a normal map.

enormouse when imported into moray? Because, just to make the helixes a mangable
size, I had to u-scale them down to .35 of their normal size.

--
"Only after the last tree has been cut down. Only after the last river has
been poisoned. Only after the last fish has been caught. Only then will you