POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: The ghost of a box Server Time
28 Apr 2024 22:39:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The ghost of a box (Message 1 to 10 of 46)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Re: The ghost of a box
Date: 29 Jul 2023 13:35:58
Message: <64c54dfe$1@news.povray.org>
On 2023-07-29 08:34 (-4), Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Some time ago and entirely by chance, I came across this site/image:
> https://www.printables.com/model/431413-illusion-cube

P.S. Can you Europeans please tell your parliament to repeal the cookies
notification law?  Those pop-ups are as useless as California prop 65
cancer warnings--except that the California warnings can be ignored.  I
am tired of being forced to interact with damn pop-ups just to look at
every damn website, just because a few people who can't be bothered to
configure their Web browser are paranoid about their privacy.  (I bet
they're the same people who use their cell phones to spread conspiracy
theories about microchips in the vaccines.)

Post a reply to this message

Op 29-7-2023 om 19:35 schreef Cousin Ricky:
> On 2023-07-29 08:34 (-4), Thomas de Groot wrote:
>> Some time ago and entirely by chance, I came across this site/image:
>> https://www.printables.com/model/431413-illusion-cube
>
> P.S. Can you Europeans please tell your parliament to repeal the cookies
> notification law?  Those pop-ups are as useless as California prop 65
> cancer warnings--except that the California warnings can be ignored.  I
> am tired of being forced to interact with damn pop-ups just to look at
> every damn website, just because a few people who can't be bothered to
> configure their Web browser are paranoid about their privacy.  (I bet
> they're the same people who use their cell phones to spread conspiracy
> theories about microchips in the vaccines.)

What are you complaining about? I just don't see/understand what /your
web browser/ has to do with /mine/... (or with any settings).

Have a good day.

--
Thomas

Post a reply to this message