POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: The ghost of a box : Re: The ghost of a box Server Time
15 May 2024 20:20:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The ghost of a box
From: jr
Date: 1 Aug 2023 07:35:00
Message: <web.64c8ed91a9f3bc0a80c03e9d6cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

> consumers journal for digital matters, and for years they warn about and
> give help/advice about these things, particularly privacy. They are very
> positive about FF and TB and somewhat neutral to negative about Chrome.
> Google and MS are not really their friends were privacy is concerned
> obviously...

they/you are not wrong, all of the "big names", even the geniuses who use a
rodent with a single button, require one to "hold one's nose" I'd say.

still, I do pay Google money -- a small amount -- annually, figuring that since
my data now is actually theirs, they will look after it a little better. ;-)

regards, jr.