POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: The ghost of a box : Re: The ghost of a box Server Time
14 May 2024 23:01:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The ghost of a box
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 29 Jul 2023 13:35:58
Message: <64c54dfe$1@news.povray.org>
On 2023-07-29 08:34 (-4), Thomas de Groot wrote:
> Some time ago and entirely by chance, I came across this site/image:
> https://www.printables.com/model/431413-illusion-cube

P.S. Can you Europeans please tell your parliament to repeal the cookies
notification law?  Those pop-ups are as useless as California prop 65
cancer warnings--except that the California warnings can be ignored.  I
am tired of being forced to interact with damn pop-ups just to look at
every damn website, just because a few people who can't be bothered to
configure their Web browser are paranoid about their privacy.  (I bet
they're the same people who use their cell phones to spread conspiracy
theories about microchips in the vaccines.)