POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Survey Server Time
3 Sep 2024 15:15:29 EDT (-0400)
  Survey (Message 1 to 10 of 33)
From: Darren New
Subject: Survey
Date: 14 Jan 2011 19:57:32
Message: <4d30f0fc@news.povray.org>
Do you believe your government is working in the best interests of the
people of the country? If you answer, what country are you in?

The reason I ask is that there seems here often to be confusion about stuff
going down in the USA.  Like how some people whose judicial system doesn't
include juries think that professional juries or judges would be a better
answer than a group of random uneducated people off the street.

I think a lot of what happens in the USA, a lot of what Americans complain
about, is that it's pretty obvious that in spite of what the people want,
and in spite of what would be good for the country as a whole, it just keeps
not happening, regardless of who gets elected. How many people want the wars
to continue? How many people think the TSA is doing a good job? How many
people think the tax situation can't be made far better?

So, do you folks in Europe or Africa or South America or wherever you may
live trust your government to be trying to do well for you? (Obviously, not
perfect, or government wouldn't have to enforce the laws.) Or do you think
your government is out to get you?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Serving Suggestion: