POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Survey : Re: Survey Server Time
3 Sep 2024 13:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Survey
From: Stephen
Date: 14 Jan 2011 20:30:06
Message: <4d30f89e$1@news.povray.org>
On 15/01/2011 12:57 AM, Darren New wrote:
> Do you believe your government is working in the best interests of the
> people of the country? If you answer, what country are you in?

Well, I wouldn’t trust our government as far as I could throw them. Not
100% true, I would trust most of them to feather their own beds.
What is most annoying is they don’t listen to people and do what they
*think* is best for the common herd. I won’t mention the recent wars as
enough has been said already. Take assisted suicide or drugs for
instance. Legalising the first would annoy the church and legalising the
latter would bring down the wrath of America.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

--
Regards
     Stephen