POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Operation downfall Server Time
9 Oct 2024 22:14:29 EDT (-0400)
  Operation downfall (Message 55 to 64 of 244)
From: scott
Subject: Re: Operation downfall
Date: 19 Nov 2009 04:39:27
Message: <4b05124f@news.povray.org>
> - How BT does business.

Surely not that different to many other large companies?

> - How to install wired analogue telephone systems.
> - How to perform diagnostics on wired analogue telephone systems.

Those skills could probably be used by many companies with their own
internal telephone systems (ie every company with more than 10 employees).
I'm sure it wouldn't take her long to do some training (if she hasn't
already) to brush up on digital phone systems.

Post a reply to this message