POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 8 Years Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:26:08 EDT (-0400)
  8 Years (Message 4 to 13 of 13)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: 8 Years
Date: 12 Sep 2009 13:29:52
Message: <4aabda90$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Especially Europe has become a spineless coward which shits its pants on
> the slightest of threats

Don't be so hard on yourselves.  We were so scared, we elected W. for a
second term :(

Fortunately, things are starting to get a little better.

...Chambers

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Date: 12 Sep 2009 16:22:11
Message: <4aac02f3@news.povray.org>
Chambers <Ben### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Warp wrote:
> >   Especially Europe has become a spineless coward which shits its pants on
> > the slightest of threats

> Don't be so hard on yourselves.  We were so scared, we elected W. for a
> second term :(

  If I'm honest, I have to say that I admire the US for at least *trying*
to do something about the problem, rather than just sitting on their asses
hoping that the problem will solve itself. I really hope Europe had even
half the guts needed for that.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message