POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 8 Years : Re: 8 Years Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 8 Years
From: m a r c
Date: 13 Sep 2009 08:08:59
Message: <4aace0db$1@news.povray.org>

4aac09ea@news.povray.org...
> m_a_r_c <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote:
>> Which (part of) Europe are you talking about?
>
>  Are you thinking of some part of Europe in particular which does not fit
> my description?
Yes the "part"  where I live :-)
I don't pretend to know the situation in every european country (remember
europe is NOT a whole country but an association of countries)
What I know is in France law doesn't allow ostentatious signs of religion at
school, in public administration, including muslim veil.
There is an public debate about forbidding burqa outdoors
Our newspapers are still allowed to criticise prophets and religions which
some did indeed after the dannish affair...
If we did not want  war in Iraq (which had no connection with terrorism at
this time BTW) we have soldiers and airforce in Afghanistan (some were
killed on ambush or bombing)

Marc