POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 8 Years : Re: 8 Years Server Time
8 Oct 2024 18:37:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 8 Years
From: Stephen
Date: 12 Sep 2009 17:31:56
Message: <up4oa5d6e9qfj4orl9imvpbpuu2c3r09p5@4ax.com>
On 12 Sep 2009 16:51:54 -0400, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:

>m_a_r_c <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote:
>> Which (part of) Europe are you talking about?
>
>  Are you thinking of some part of Europe in particular which does not fit
>my description?
>
>  I'd say the entire western and northern European countries at least.

You are talking through a hole in your head, Warp.
Here in the UK, although there is trouble with hot heads on both sides. We
basically have a tolerant attitude but draw the line at Sharia Law, forced
marriages, honour killings etc. There is a bit of a media panic over a MP who
walked out of a Muslim wedding because his wife would have been segregated to
the women's area. But it is a small thing. When some orthodox Jews tried to
erect an Eruv in London they were told in no uncertain terms, no.
--

Regards
     Stephen