POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 8 Years : Re: 8 Years Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:22:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 8 Years
From: Darren New
Date: 12 Sep 2009 18:26:03
Message: <4aac1ffb@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Really? I thought there are Sharia courts in the UK right now. Check for

It sounds like it's arbitration, which means everyone has to agree in
advance to accept the decisions.  I wouldn't be bothered by it if I thought
everyone involved voluntarily accepted the rulings, but I strongly suspect
(for example) that many of the women involved are threatened if they don't
agree to sharia law.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)