POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of conspiracy theories Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Speaking of conspiracy theories (Message 21 to 30 of 133)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories
Date: 31 Jul 2009 00:41:45
Message: <4a727609@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> bullshit, but that is a different issue), where one of their reporters
> tries to get a clear answer from people on "if" Obama was born in the

Yes. Someone asked "Is he a citizen?"  Answer: "No, he shouldn't be
president because he wasn't born here."  Then they asked "So he's an illegal
immigrant? We should deport him back to Kenya?"  All of a sudden, there's
much more waffling.

Sort of like the pro-life protesters, when you ask "so we should put the
mothers in jail, right?"

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."