POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Speaking of conspiracy theories : Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories Server Time
9 Oct 2024 02:32:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Speaking of conspiracy theories
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 31 Jul 2009 17:24:46
Message: <4a73611e$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 06:12:40 +0200, andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>
>> I believe you, it is just that we here don't see that as often (i.e.
>> almost not at all). Perhaps because things like the above do not make
>> sense if you publish them in a Dutch newspaper, other than 'those silly
>> americans', and what is the news value of that?
>
> I've recently found Comedy Central's "The Daily Show" on British TV.
> Very funny and it gives me a lot more respect for Americans. (Well some of them,
> anyway :) )
>
> There are some clips that you can see, here.
>
> http://www.thedailyshow.com/

Another good one from the same channel:

http://www.colbertnation.com/home

Its 100% Poe, which is why the truly stupid conservatives sometimes
actually think he is on their side. No, seriously.. some of them haven't
got the message from their fellow nuts that he is not, and actually
agree with the over the top gibberish he puts out. Its bizarre. lol

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {
       call slow_by_half();