POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:28:08 EDT (-0400)
  Epic. (Message 11 to 20 of 50)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Epic.
Date: 14 Jun 2009 13:22:19
Message: <4a3531cb$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> If it hurts when I stretch my leg muscles suddenly, maybe I shouldn't do
> that for a while...

You should do some stretches immediately after heavy exercise like that. It
opens up the blood vessels and gets the fatigue toxins out of your muscles.

And keep hydrated while you're exercising.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Insanity is a small city on the western

Post a reply to this message

>> If it hurts when I stretch my leg muscles suddenly, maybe I shouldn't
>> do that for a while...
>
> You should do some stretches immediately after heavy exercise like that.
> It opens up the blood vessels and gets the fatigue toxins out of your
> muscles.
>
> And keep hydrated while you're exercising.

I wouldn't mind, but I came home and took a warm shower and stuff before
going to bed... Apparently that didn't do it. Heh.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/