POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Epic. : Re: Epic. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:14:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Epic.
From: Invisible
Date: 15 Jun 2009 08:40:36
Message: <4a364144$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Anybody know a cure for aching legs?

My sister recommended going for a walk. I've just taken a lap of the park.

I find every time a stand up, it really hurts. Once I get moving it's
not too bad, but the initial stretching is really uncomfortable. (Jesus
I sound like an old man!)

The walking wasn't too bad. Every dozen paces or so, I'd take a stride
that's fractionally longer than the rest, and then it hurts again. But
by the end of my walk, my leg muscles did feel a lot looser.

Of course, now I've stopped walking, my leg muscles are twitching. (They
always do that for some reason. I guess I'm just weird...) And now I'm
too hot, obviously.

I'm also freakin' covered in aphids. I have no idea what's going on, but
there seems to be millions of them everywhere I go just lately. WTF?