POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blender Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:15:15 EDT (-0400)
  Blender (Message 11 to 20 of 35)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Blender
Date: 14 Feb 2009 19:13:59
Message: <49975e47@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Does anyone here use blender?

Yes.  Is that a poll?

Post a reply to this message

From: gregjohn
Date: 14 Feb 2009 22:20:00
Message: <web.499788f3f1240d5534d207310@news.povray.org>
> Does anyone here use blender?

I haven't touched it in a while due to display issues.
I got a new "daytime" laptop with horribly buggy display drivers.  I went and
got some updated ones and I'm no better off. Blender doesn't work properly
without the most advanced video drivers. I've put off trying the customer
support route to fix things until I have a whole day to kill.

Post a reply to this message