POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blender : Re: Blender Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blender
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Feb 2009 23:06:58
Message: <499794e2$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>> Does anyone here use blender?
> Yes.  Is that a poll?

No. I just spent like 5 hours trying to figure out why something wasn't
working in spite of something else configured exactly the same was working.
But in trying to put together a post for the blender forums, I figured out
which of the 105 things you have to get just right I was getting wrong.

It's a pretty cool program, but anything with a drop-down list picking which
toolbar you want to work with, followed by toolbars you have to scroll, is
just *way* too complicated. :-) Maybe if I was a professional, I'd
appreciate it.

There isn't any way to actually get it to open two OS-level windows on the
same scene, as in dual-monitor use, is there?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"