POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blender : Re: Blender Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:16:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blender
From: gregjohn
Date: 14 Feb 2009 22:20:00
Message: <web.499788f3f1240d5534d207310@news.povray.org>
> Does anyone here use blender?

I haven't touched it in a while due to display issues.
I got a new "daytime" laptop with horribly buggy display drivers.  I went and
got some updated ones and I'm no better off. Blender doesn't work properly
without the most advanced video drivers. I've put off trying the customer
support route to fix things until I have a whole day to kill.