POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blender : Re: Blender Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blender
From: Mike Hough
Date: 15 Feb 2009 01:37:15
Message: <4997b81b@news.povray.org>
I just started using the program about 3 months ago and have been liking it.
The learning curve is steep and navigating through the program sometimes
makes me want to tear my hair out, but I have been able to do some cool
things with it. I uploaded a few animations to youtube. Here's one and it
should have links for my other ones next to it (username dig3d)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqmRT87HhtE

Mike