POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That Friday feeling Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  That Friday feeling (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: That Friday feeling
Date: 21 Nov 2008 04:15:10
Message: <49267c1e$1@news.povray.org>
My arm stings, my stomach is most unhappy, and mentally I'm pretty
grossed out.

Yay, me! :-S

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: That Friday feeling
Date: 21 Nov 2008 09:39:48
Message: <4926c834$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> My arm stings, my stomach is most unhappy, and mentally I'm pretty
> grossed out.

Grossed out over what?

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 21 Nov 2008 10:10:52
Message: <4926cf7c$1@news.povray.org>
>> My arm stings, my stomach is most unhappy, and mentally I'm pretty
>> grossed out.
>
> Grossed out over what?

This morning, a very friendly lady stuck a cookie cutter in my arm and
aspirated 200 ml of my fresh, warm blood. o_O

I was ordered to not eat anything for several hours before. That's why
my stomach was so upset. My arm now has a large chunk missing out of it,
which is why that hurts. And every time I move it, I get this stabbing
pain that reminds me of when she put the needle in... which is just...
gross! >_<

I especially liked the look of *glee* on her face when she found a
large, juice vein. o_O

Still, I guess it could be worse... Jamie was just telling me about that
time she dumped 9 lb 2 oz of screaming, kicking baby out of her tail.
I'll bet *that* stings the next morning! ;_;

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/